14 March 2012

Country life

I'm really going to miss living in the country!! I was able to sit outside in a bikini in all my post baby body beauty and didn't have to worry about a thing! It was so nice to just relax and try and get some sun on this pasty white body that hasn't seen the light of day for too long! I'm far from ready to allow other people see this body... Women that are able to rock a bikini looking awesome after having a baby make me sick lol I need to figure something out though because I don't know how I will be able to resist the ocean when we go to Cali!! I have a feeling I may be buying a tankini this year... such a sad thought!

I may just rock the stretch marks and baggy skin... Own this new body my amazing son gave me!

No comments:

Post a Comment