Recruiting duty has been far from awesome. Wouldn't wish it on
anyone! I now see why there is an incredibly high divorce rate during
recruiting duty. Didn't start out too bad but got old real fast! Some
pretty amazing things happened during this time. I met my husband, got
married and had a baby... but, it's been a rough 3 years!
But guess what... we're almost done!! Yes... I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!
I
think the wives of Marine recruiters should get a reward or better yet a
bonus! It's incredibly stressful! Even worse when you have a child, I'm
definitely glad that ours came toward the end! I call my husband a
weekend dad (which he hates) because I'm basically a single mom during
the week! Mad props to you single mommas out there! I couldn't do it!
But... I digress...
May... lovely May... You couldn't get here quick enough...
But
what do we see in our future? More military awesomeness? Yes, that's
right... They won't allow us to check in for military housing until we
move... so yes... we will be homeless when we move! Pretty awesome huh?!
Not... thankfully we have some pretty AMAZING friends that are allowing
us to stay with them until something comes available. We are praying
that we don't have to wait up to 9 months like they are predicting!
Everyone pray we get housing fast because lets face it... I REALLY need
to put pinterest to good use ;-) I can't wait to have a house to
decorate!!!
So many ideas...
No comments:
Post a Comment